I was reading a fellow blogger's post recently and she did a post like this and I was inspired to make one of my own! :)
Read more books (complete the two that I'm currently reading)I am reading lots of books at the moment! Not lose track of my goal to become a GeologistI am studying geology at the best university for it! Take better care of my hairNo more weaves for me! (as of 2012)
- Continue with my voluntary work
Have about 100 followers on my blog (help me out please?)I now have over 300, thank you!
- Start playing guitar again
Buy a new flute (to start my professional flutings)I have a new piccolo!
- Take better care of myself in general and eat healthier!
- Be more grateful for my life and stop complaining so much! I only seem to complain about the lousy weather these days
- Write/develop a sequel to my first novel I'm getting there, but am so busy with other things!
Keep a recipe book (for uni times)It's not really a book, just a mound of papers with recipes on them!
- Start saving money and only splash out every few months
- Become more comfortable in my own skin -basically get to know myself better and accept my qualities Still getting there!
Start driving lessons!I really need some more as I am a really bad driver! Create a more classy and sophisticated sense of styleMore duffel coats, berets and leather bags for me! Have a new job that I love and find rewardingI can proudly say that I am now my own boss! Ahhhh! Make plans to travel do more countriesPlanning a big holiday with my sister and a mini getaway with friends in the Summer. Become more independentMoved away from home (London to Scotland)
*Follow up: I have put a strike through the targets I have achieved!