A note from Joelle...
Despite my incapability to look graceful whilst baking, I found this amazing recipe a while back and wanted to try it out before I made it for some of my music classmates on Friday!
Follow this step-by-step recipe to make these delicious treats!
Ingredients and equipment:
A packet of Oreo cookies
A bar of cooking chocolate (any flavour you want - I used milk)
- Blitz the Oreos in a blender into a fine power
2. Mix the cream cheese in a bowl with a spoon
3. Add the Oreo powder to the cream cheese and mix until a paste is formed
4. Add a dash of vanilla extract to the mix
5. Line a baking tray with cling film
6. Scoop up a small pieces and roll it (by hand) into cute little balls
7. Continue this process and line up the truffle balls on the cling film and store in fridge of about 30 mins
8. Melt the bar of cooking chocolate in a bowl ( I microwaved it to save time!)
9. Dip each truffle into the melted chocolate one at a time, making sure to get and equal coating on all the truffle balls
10. Once all truffles are coated, put them back in the fridge for about 1 hour to fully harden on the outside. After that, take them out et voilà!
They taste AMAZING!! What do you think? Will you be trying out this recipe? Let me know below!! :)