A note from Joelle...
Is it Wednesday already? WOW, they come round so fast! As you probably know, every Wednesday I take part in 'Question Wednesday' which has a new topic every week. If you would like to join in the fun, check out Nikki's Blog here as she is the founder and has all the info!
Today is all about 'Travelling':
|I took this from the island of Lipari in Sicily|
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to go to South America or anywhere in Oceania.
2. Where is the coolest/best place you have ever traveled?
I went to Sicily last month and went up Mount Etna. It actually erupted about an hour after so I'm glad we got down in time! We ate great pizza and met some friendly locals, so I had a great time. Oh no! I've changed my mind! China has to be the coolest place I have ever been. I went to Beijing and Xi'an when I was 15 and it was brilliant. We did all the touristy things (Olympic Park, Great Wall, Terracotta Army, etc) and it was fabulous!
3. How do you feel about road trips?
I love them, as long as there is enough food and entertainment. I'm fortunate to not get travel sick and I can fall sleep just about anywhere.
4. You just won two tickets to your dream vacation, who's going with you?
I would honestly take my mum. She is very organised and knows everything!
5. Airport security is only allowing you to take 3 make-up items with you, what are they?
Mascara, hand cream and Vaseline lip balm.