If you are an avid reader of my blog, then you will know that I adore online boutiques. They always source the best clothing and always match it will great value for your money. I found Lavish Alice on Monday night and fell in love with these particular pieces!
Accoriding to the site, Alice girls are strong, fierce and unique. Similar , I guess, to everyone's childhood heroine, Alice from Alice in Wonderland!
What do you think of the items on my whishlist?
1. Aztec Print Blouse:
Was £24.00 Now £14.00 - I still love Aztec print! It survived as a Spring and Summer trend and now it is creeping into Autumn and Winter too. How did that happen?
2. Black Soft Gold Metal Studded Sweater Jumper: £26.00 - I
want need this in my life. A nice slouchy/cosy jumper... with studs! It's just edgy and really cool.
3. Black Heart Print Top:
Was £18.00 Now £6.00 - Great as a casual top to wear to uni and stuff.
4. Black studded Leather Skirt: £20.00 - This leather skirt looks amazing. I might now be able to pull it off wearing it to a lecture but at night-time, that's a whole different story!
5. Black & Gold Chain Suede Pointed Flats: £18.00 These are really cute. The chain detail is lovely and elegant.
6. Navy Blue Woven Leather Look Knuckle Duster Box Clutch Bag with Chain: £26.00 I have seen these ring/knuckleduster clutches everywhere this season! Wasn't too keen on it at first, but it has seriously grown on me!
7. Rock 'N Rose Maia Cross Bracelet in Silver:
Was £14.00 Now £5.00 - I am so glad that Lavish Alice stock Rock 'N' Rock jewellery. Their pieces are so quirky and always on trend.