Hey guys, how are you doing?
I am off on holiday back in England now and it'll be so good to be back in Landan Taaaaaan! Lots of exciting posts about what I will be getting up to in the next few weeks so stay tuned!
Now onto this product...
- Price: Available in regular drug-stores and supermarkets. I bought mine from Boots for £4.29. I am not sure why I expected it to be in the £3.00 zone, but I did and was a tad bit surprised at the check-out. It is also 150ml.
- What It Does: It has a deep cleansing formula that reduces blackheads and removes oil, dirt (and general nastiness) from your face. It is oil-free (YAY!) and has 100% natural exfoliants (which I was a bit sceptical about). This is for oily/blemish-prone skin types.
- My Opinion: It's okay. I was not wowed by it as natural exfoliant grains were too coarse on my skin. I have to do really gentle circular motions otherwise it really hurts my skin. This is really time-consuming as well! The bottle recommends you to use it 3-4 times a week for good results. That is fair, but for people with sensitive skin like me, that's not going to happen. On the other hand, it does smell really fruity. I don't know what apricots smell like to be honest, but I think St Ives have made a really great product.
- My Routine: I wash my face and neck with warm water and then squeeze the scrub onto my fingers. I then work around my face in a (very gentle) circular motion. O then wait around five minutes just to let it do it's magic before rinsing it off with warm water.
- The Verdict: Although most of the things I have said are more on the negative side, I have been using this since December and I am beginning to see results. I just wish that the exfoliant grains were finer so that it doesn't mess with my sensitive skin.
- Rating: 6.5/10 <<< It does the job and smells nice, so it's a high 6 from me!