♫ ♪ 'Sunday Girl' - Blondie ♫ ♪
(It's sunday and i made blondies, get it? ;))
Hello, you beautiful people! Last Wednesday a few friends of mine came round to my flat and we made blondies and cupcakes (both with white chocolate and fresh raspberries). It was in aid of the #GreatPinkBakeoff, which is raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
125g Unsalted Butter
200g White Chocolate
2 Medium Eggs
130g Plain Flour
100g Caster Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Chop up the white chocolate roughly and add it to the butter. Melt it in the microwave until both are liquid.
3. Stir the butter/chocolate mixture until thick and a fully combined.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and eggs until thick.
5. Sieve in the flour, then add the butter/chocolate mixtures.
6. Add in the fresh raspberries, but don't crush them (or turn the batter pink) by stirring too much!
7. Pour the mixture into a greased square tin and bake for 35-40 mins.
8. When ready (with a nice brown top), allow to cool for 10 mins and then cut into squares and serve!
I hope you try these little babies and enjoy!