A note from Joelle...
Hi guys! I'm starting beauty reviews again! It's been too long and I have missed it. Kicking things off with this Nip + Fab product!
What is it? Facial pads soaked in glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid and blue daisy.
What is it meant to do? On the label it reads Exfoliating and Brightening:
For exfoliating - One side of the pad is more coarse, so easier to exfoliate the skin with and remove dirt
For brightening - The liquid used in the pad does just that. It's quite cold, but refreshing on the skin without the annoying tingling sensation afterwards.
How do you use it? Wipe pad across face, neck and decolletage. Apply to cleansed skin once or twice a day. (I do it once)
- There are lots of pads in here, so you won't be running out in a hurry (there are 60)
- One pad goes a long way without breaking and fraying
- There is a weak scent of the acid, nothing overpowering or sickly about it
- My face is brighter and refreshed after use
- It's easy to accidentally use two or three pads at once without realising, as they are super thin!
- The pads are soaked in the liquid so it may be best to squeeze some back into the tub to use another time.
Verdict: Is it worth buying? Well, if you want a refreshing wake-me-up skin boost to brighten up your complexion, this is for you. It works well for me, so I will carry on using it! 4.5/5