Here's the recipe for the amazing cupcakes my friends and I made last week!
120g Unsalted Butter
100g White Chocolate
2 Medium Eggs
200g Self Raising Flour
150g Caster Sugar
100g Fresh Raspberries
A splash of Vanilla Extract
A splash of milk (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare the muffin cases in the tins
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to stir
4. Gently fold in the flour, bits at a time. Try not to knock the air out of the mixture!
5. If the mixture is looking a bit thick, add a splash of milk and stir
6. Add in the chopped chocolate and raspberries, then stir gently
7. Add in the fresh raspberries, but don't crush them (or turn the batter pink) by stirring too much!
7. Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 20 mins.
8. Allow to cool for 20 mins and then serve (or decorate with buttercream icing and more fruit)!