♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
I take no credit for this idea, as it's all down to Cassey Ho from Blogilates, who gave it to BubzBeauty!
However, I have tweaked it a bit by adding the natural yogurt and cinnamon into the mix!
This is like a really healthy fruit tart that can be enjoyed as a snack or for breakfast. It's ready in under 20 minutes and really delicious!
You will need:
One ripe banana (must be ripe, otherwise you can't mash it up!)
A pinch of cinnamon
2 cups of porridge oats
A squirt of Honey (optional) I didn't use it, but if you want a bit of sweetness, go for it!
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of natural yogurt
- Mash up the bananas in a bowl (or blender) and then add in the cinnamon, (honey) and oats
- Stir until it's a big gloopy mess
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or a spritz of oil
- You can shape it into little cookies, but I just made it into one big cookie, which I sliced up afterwards
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15 mins
- Take it out and cut into your desirable shape
- Leave it to rest for 5 mins to cool down and harden up a bit
- Here, you can get creative! Smother with natural yogurt and the fruits of your choice!
Ta-da! It's really filling, really low in calories and high in energy!
Let me know if you try it!Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'