A note from Joelle...
Welcome to my new feature where I interview bloggers of all ages, nationalities and genres! It's an extension of my Blog Love of the Week feature I did last year, which was warmly received. I hope you enjoy this and find some more blogging gems!
Today, I am interviewing the wonderful Alice Barton from The MowWay blog!
3. Describe your blog in 5 words or less!
Personal, awkward, makes me happy.
4. What do you enjoy the most about writing?
I like to be able to express my thoughts with others, it's nice to know we're not alone. :)
5. Is there anything you don't enjoy about blogging?
Nope, I love everything!
6. Are there any other bloggers who inspire/motivate you?
7. What is the best tip/advice you have learnt from blogging so far?
To accept myself for what I am and learn that we're never alone, there are others like us out there.
8. Is there a fashion or beauty product you could not live without?
Fashion: my Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane boots and beauty my hair straighteners and my Scandaleyes mascara by Rimmel London.
9. What is the best piece of advice you would give to new bloggers?
Be original + post quality over quantity.
10. Where do you get inspiration/information from to create your blog content?
I love pinterest and flickr groups.
11. What are your main hobbies/interests outside of blogging?
i love to cook and bake. I also enjoy sewing and reading. Just finished reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude" and I can't recommend it enough!
12. What does the New Year have in store for your blog?
I hope to share more snapshots of my personal daily life. I've been considering youtube for some time.. Don't know, we'll see! :)