A note from Joelle...
This week's Blogging interview is all about Hannah, creator of www.dimplesdiaries.co.uk.
1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name's Hannah and I'm from North Yorkshire, but currently studying and living in Southampton.
2. Why/how did you get into blogging?
I've always had a passion for style and clothes and I came across the blogger Frassy and fell in love with what she was doing, so thought to myself... "yeah I want to give this a go!".
3. Describe your blog in 5 words or less!
Eclectic, vintage and shiny things!
4. What do you enjoy the most about writing?
My blog acts also as a kind of online diary, so I love how honest and open I can be.
5. Is there anything you don't enjoy about blogging?
No, I absolutely love everything about blogging, it can be frustrating though when the weathers crap and you're desperate to take photographs or you don't have anyone around to take photographs for you!
6. Are there any other bloggers who inspire/motivate you?
Absolutely, I follow hundreds and hundreds of bloggers and they all inspire me, but I am a dedicated follower of Carrie from Wish Wish Wish and Olivia from What Olivia Did... I definitely hope my blog will be as wonderful as theirs one day!
7. What is the best tip/advice you have learned from blogging so far?
I'd say to be yourself, don't think you need to copy what someone else is doing. A blog with its own personality is most appealing in my eyes!
8. Is there a fashion or beauty product you could not live without?
I couldn't live without my Clarins Beauty Flash Balm cream, I don't wear foundation and so that cream does wonders to my skin in the morning when it's looking dull.
9. What is the best piece of advice you would give to new bloggers?
I'd say to join in with blogger chats on twitter as often as you can, chat to loads of other bloggers and follow blogs so you're constantly getting inspired...and of course just be yourself!
10. Where do you get inspiration/information from to create your blog content?
My blog documents what I wear day-to-day so I'm inspired more by photography sites and street style sites. I'm a big fan of The Sartorialist and I'm constantly scrolling through Trend Hunter.
11. What are your main hobbies/interests outside of blogging?
I love cooking, music, film, art...anything cultural! So when I can find time outside of my busy schedule I love going to exhibitions, seeing live music and of course spending time with my friends and other half.
12. What does the rest of 2014 have in store for your blog?
My blog resolutions are to improve my photography and to post more often and I've been thinking about venturing into the vlog world also!
Thanks so much Hannah for taking the time out to answer some questions! Make sure to check out her blog HERE - it's truly wonderful!
Please nominate this blog for 'Best Lifestyle' in the COSMO Blog Awards! :) Click HERE Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin'