With the rise of Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter, it's easy to believe we're all macaron-munching, selife-obsessed, Michael Kors-caressing bitches. But there's a side to us that you rarely get to see, until now...
Beneath all the pomp and 'perfect life' crap there are some things that us bloggers do that is a bit of a fail (very similar to Awkward Blogger Moments). Here are mine:
1. I remember taking part in the first #bbloggers twitter chat. But for about a year, I thought it stood for 'British Bloggers'
2. I thought you could buy tickets for London Fashion Week catwalk shows
3. Milestones and blog anniversaries are such a mess in the Febgirl world. I always miss them and sneakily change the date so that it looks like I wrote it the day of the anniversary
4. It takes me AGES to do personal style posts because most pictures end up like this:
|Casually lost my right hand mid-shoot. Blogging is so dangerous!|
5. I often wake up and see that one of my unfinished posts has gone live on my blog and it puts me in such a panic!
6. I know it's not good for your skin, but I can't live without makeup wipes. I find makeup remover really strong/expensive and I also can't be bothered to use it when wipes are all-in-one!
7. Almost 90% of the time, I forget to promote my new blog post links on twitter and facebook
8. I don't even like cats...
9. It took me 6 months to figure out how to make clickable social media buttons
10. I alway take bites out of food before I Instagram it. It's literally the most heart-breaking thing! haha
**ALERT** I am going to start doing outfit outtake posts! So all those awkward, silly, blurry pictures will finally get some airtime on this blog! The embarrassment will never end, but I'm up for it!
Got any #BloggerFail tales for you own? Let me know below or share them with me (@Joelle_o) on twitter! It's okay to laugh at yourself once in a while. Someone told me that it builds character...