A note from Joelle...
So, here's the deal: my Geology field trip has royaly fcuked up my London Fashion Week plans and I can no longer go to the shows I was invited to.
Therefore I'm taking out my bitterness in this post! If you're not going to LFW (and wanted to) let's mope around together!
- Get the London [Fashion Week] look from home: Smudged eyeliner from queueing in the rain, coffee-stained shirt from bitches bumping into you and pale cheeks from only eating cubes of cheese all day.
- Watch the shows on the live feed and slag off all the overdressed [but still insanely flawless] attendees
- Buy a week's supply of Vita Coco water, Propercorn and frozen yogurt to still be part of the LFW diet from the comfort of your couch.
- Make some paper origami and instagram them. Most Fashion Invites are abstract designs, so your followers will be none-the-wiser!
- Create your own catwalk with great lighting... aka the pavement in sunlight
- Cry yourself to sleep