A note from Joelle...
If you grew up in Britain or the USA, you'd probably have had this treat at birthday parties or even school dinners. Or if you are familiar with the sweet 'Squares', it's just like that (only better because it's homemade!).
As my sister did year well in her Year 10 GCSEs (A*, A*, A A), I whipped a batch of these up as a little after dinner treat!
I don't even think I can class this as a recipe as it's soooooo simple and only has 3 ingredients!
To feed 5-8 - You will need:
50g unsalted butter
150g marshmallows (not the fluff!)
100g Rice Krispies
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in a pan until they have melted and mixed together fully
2. Take off the heat and add in the Rice Krispies
3. Pour into a well-greased baking tray
4. With a wet hand or spatula (the mixture is very sticky!!), pat down the mixture evenly
5. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours and when ready, cut into generous slices and serve
I hope you give this a go and enjoy!