Ladies, Gentlemen, keen shoppers and retail workers: it's time to brace yourselves, because the big day is coming.
We all know what day that is...
This is the most crazy/busy/thrilling/frustrating day of the year and it's just around the corner!
Last year I managed to get all my Christmas shopping done in those 24 hours and didn't even leave my flat!
There's nothing better than shopping whilst sipping a cup of tea and resting in the knowledge that all your shopping is done. And then the pretty parcels arrive and you feel like Father Christmas.
The folks at TNT Direct were kind enough to send me a #LittleBlackBox filled with incredible goodies (thank you!).
As you can see, the theme is black (my favourite colour!) and includes some candles (that are black but smell of vanilla!), a notebook, a rose, super-healthy chocolate, licorice, nail polish, lipstick and some coffee.
In the spirit of Black Friday and all things black, TNT have challenged me to list my five favourite black things. Here they are in no particular order:
1. My skin - well, why not? #cringe. In a world where people make profit from our insecurities, I'm all for a bit of self-love!
2. Over-the-knee boots - I recently bought a brand new pair and I honestly feel like I can conquer the world in them.
|my ASOS boots|
3. Little Black Book - Yup, I have one of these beauties. When I go to fashion events, I often get people to sign it or write their blog name. It's just a nice keepsake to remember to awesome people I've met during my blogging journey.
4. LBD - I have to many of these to mention, but I just bought a scalloped one from Boohoo and feel a million dollars every time I put it on.
5. Tea flask - okay, I don't care if this sounds lame, but this flask has saved my freezing-cold life so many times up here in Aberdeen. The tea stays warm for almost 10 hours and I rarely leave the house without it!
Are you a part of the Black Friday hype? Let me know!